Keeping a house clean can feel like a heavy burden. Maintaining cleanliness is easier than deep cleaning areas you have not touched in some time. Here are ten tips that can help make cleaning a little easier.
10 Cleaning Tips
1. Make your Bed
A little habit that can produce great results.
2. Wipe Bathroom Sink after brushing Your Teeth in the Morning
New habits are best created when tagged with one that is already established.
3. Put Clothes Away Before Settling In for the Night
While it is oh so easy to toss clothes aside till morning, it becomes much more difficult to clean later.
4. Have a Spot for Shoes and Keep Them There
Do not go tramping through the house with them on. Take them off at the door, and put away, right away.
5. Designate a Shelf for Library Books
This simple tip keeps them from getting lost.
6. Keep Charging Cords for Phones, Computers, and Other Devices in a Basket
You will no longer trip over cords stretched across the house, and, when a device needs charging, you know where to look.
7. Touch Mail Once
When you bring mail inside the house, immediately throw away, file, or perform the necessary duty.
8. When Finished Eating, Rinse and Put Dishes in Dishwater (or Wash by Hand)
The longer food sits, the more difficult it becomes to wash.
9. Sweep Entryway Daily
This keeps dirt from being carried throughout the rest of the house.
And for the Final Tip…
Whether this means getting rid of some clothes, having fewer decorations sitting out on shelves, or putting all your cleaning supplies together in one container, find a way that you can simplify and make cleaning an easier task.